Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So tired....

I am so sleepy every day. I guess I should just try to get used to it. I was so exhausted last night, but couldnt go to sleep until after 10. That is late for me.
I also have started gagging everytime I brush my teeth... any ideas? It's horrible. It takes me forever to brush, b/c I have to stop and catch my breath after everytime that I gag.
I am so anxious about the doctors appointment on Monday. I can't wait to hear the heart beat. It's only been about 2 1/2 weeks since we found out, but I feel like I have changed so much emotionally. Not, like the crying over everything emotional stuff, but just the maternal-ness that I already feel. I can't wait to meet our baby. I wonder everyday what he/she will look like. I have a long road ahead of me wondering and waiting, but this is honestly one of the most fun times I have ever had. It's something new and even though Tony and I were not "trying" to get pregnant, I am so happy that we did.
We are currently taking suggestions on names for both girls and boys. We really like Alyssa for a girl and possibly Alex for a guy. (After my dad, AL) Any suggestions will be welcomed.

No comments: