Wednesday, September 24, 2008

18 week update....

I am 18 weeks and 2 days and wonder how i'm going to be able to do this for 4 1/2 more months. I know it is all completely worth it, but the back, leg and hip pain is out of control. I have also started having stretching pains ( I guess that is what it is) pretty regularly. That doesnt feel good either. BUT, I have started feeling a little bit of movement so it makes it so worth it to feel it. It is the coolest thing.

We find out in 12 days if we are having a baby Kamdyn or baby Alex!! It seems like it is never going to get here..
We are leaving for Wisconsin that Wednesday with Max to see Tony's family. I am really excited about it. We havent seen them since the wedding and I am really looking foward to seeing them all. We will know if it's a boy or girl by then and have the DVD and pictures from the sonogram to show them when we get there.

Nana is doing pretty good. They did the masectomy and got all of the cancer! Thank God! They do not think she will need any radiation or chemo, but goes to see an oncologist this week. She also still has to have the staples removed and the drainage tube removed which is going to be extremely painful. She is terribly weak still and doesnt really want to eat much, but I think that is from all the medication she is on. Keep praying for a speedy recovery.

No comments: