Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How much is too much??

I had my routine appointment with my OB/GYN on Monday. Everything was fine. AJ's heart was beating at a steady 160... about where it has been since day 1. She said everything seemed good, except..... that I needed to watch my weight gain. OUCH!!! With all the back and hip problems she said that of course the more weight I gain the worse it will be. My thoughts on this are, I can't do anything fun, I have pains where I never knew pains existed, I'm being told I am huge on a daily basis, my job is completely stressing me out, I have heartburn, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea usually somehow all at the same time or very close intervals and I am starving all the time.... If I want to eat that pan of brownies, well then, I am going to eat that pan of brownies.. YES, the entire pan if I feel like it!! Isn't this the only time in a woman's life where she doesn't have to worry about her weight?? I'm sure I will be so busy once AJ gets here, I won't have time to eat as much. I know it's going to be hard to get it all off, but right now, if it sounds good.. then I'll eat it. HAHA. But, I go back in two weeks for my glucose test. I can't wait for that. (YEAH RIGHT). Other than that, my blood pressure was good, I am still measuring a week ahead of my original due date of Feb 23, so maybe I don't have as long as I think. If I am, that's only 14 weeks 4 days left or 103 days..... After the glucose appointment, I believe I start going every two weeks since I will be 27 weeks along...YAY, third trimester! It seems to be flying by in a way and creeping along at the same time. I am sure that the holidays will make it fly by. I am so ready to hold little baby AJ!!! I can't wait to see what he will look like, and act like. Will he have my features or Tony's?? Tony was an unbelievably cute kid, so either way he will be adorable. LOL! I am done rambling. It is time for bed... Stay tuned for some career news coming soon......

1 comment:

Testy Testy Test said...

So, if it makes you feel any better, it pretty much gets worse after the little baby things make it to the outside...