Friday, December 26, 2008

59 more days....

It has been a while since I have posted so here are the newest updates. Let me start off with saying we had a wonderful Christmas. Max was here with us, so it was definitely more exciting this year. LOL!
I failed my second glucose test, slightly so I had to have a third test. I PASSED! Thank the Lord! At that appointment, my doctor went ahead and checked my cervix since AJ is sooooo low and everything was still closed up tight. I go every two weeks to the doctor now, so my next appointment is Monday.
Now for the complaining. I know that it could definitely be a lot worse, but OMG!!! I am in sooo much pain. My groin, hips, back, and legs are killing me and I am so very swollen that I think I may just POP. I don't see how in the world I will make it to Februray. All I want to do is lay in the bed and sleep. AJ seems to have stopped the kicking and now is just squirming and poking me with what I can only assume is an elbow or knee. Something kind of pointy feeling in my side. There is no getting comfortable in any position. Sitting, standing, laying down.... NOTHING. I am so ready to have this baby here... Healthy of course and not too early, but geez... this is the toughest thing that I have ever done up to this point, I think. I know that all the mommies are thinking.. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING... and I realize that, but I just want him to be here and for my body to go back to normal. Next time you see a cabbage patch, look at it's feet. That is what mine look like and walking on them is pure agony. I also have a sinus infection or something at the moment which makes it even harder than normal to breathe. Everyone keeps telling me that I will forget all this pain once AJ is here and I won't be able to wait to have another one.... I really think there is absolutely no way I could ever forget this. I can't even hardly walk!!!! Well, I guess thats enough complaints for now. This blog was not intended for a venting place, but may have turned in to it now. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Testy Testy Test said...

Whoever told you that you would forget it all and want another one immediately is a big fat liar. Oh, and speaking of big and fat, good luck with the body going back to normal thing.

I couldn't possibly be any more in love with my little man, but dang, pregnancy sucks.